If you want to refresh and recharge your body with high-quality nutrients, do not hesitate to try these delicious recipes of organic fruit smoothies. They are easy to make and you can enjoy them at any time.
The fruit smoothies have become one of the favorite options to increase the contribution of nutrients in the regular diet. They are easy to make, they can be taken at any time of the day and their properties promote wellness in many ways. Do you want to enjoy them at home?
The preparation of natural smoothies is easy, fast and has many advantages. Unlike commercial smoothies, it guarantees the use of 100% organic fruits and vegetables. In addition, it is free of sugars, preservatives and all kinds of industrial additives that usually affect the nutritional quality.
Organic fruit smoothies to recharge your energy
The preparation of fruit smoothies is a good alternative to increase the energy level in times of fatigue. In fact, they can be enjoyed at breakfast time, as they provide carbohydrates, antioxidants, and other key nutrients to have better physical and mental performance.
The most interesting is that its combination of ingredients offers other benefits to the body. Due to their dietary fiber content, they improve digestion, fight cholesterol and help prolong the feeling of fullness to reduce excessive caloric intake.
In addition, they are important sources of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that strengthen the immune system to reduce the risk of infections. Likewise, they hydrate the body and contribute to a good liver, cardiovascular and renal function. Go ahead and try them!
Go ahead and read: 5 healthy smoothies for your daily breakfast
1. Banana, apple and carrot smoothie
This liqueur provides interesting antioxidants with an energizing function, so include it before your workouts.
For its combination of ingredients, this is one of the best organic fruit smoothies to energize you. Its high content of dietary fiber, antioxidants, and essential minerals make it a great alternative for greater physical and mental productivity. In addition, it calms hunger and helps maintain a healthy weight.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 apple
- 1/2 glass of water (125 ml)
- 2 carrots
- 5 spinach leaves
- First, slice the ripe banana and process it in the blender with the apple and water.
- Next, move the carrots through an extractor and add your juice in the previous mixture.
- Next, add the spinach and process 2 or 3 minutes more.
- Consume it instantly so that its properties are not lost.
2. Fruit smoothies with citrus, apple, and pear
Citrus fruits are ideal to strengthen the immune system and increase the energy level. In this case, we combine them with apple and pear to obtain a healthy smoothie that, among other things, helps to fight high cholesterol and constipation. We also share 7 Summer fruit drinks that you can prepare with fruits.
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 glass of water (100 ml)
- To start, extract the juice from the oranges and combine it with the juice of half a lemon.
- Next, cut the apple and the pear into several cubes, without removing the skin.
- Pour everything in the blender, including half a glass of water and process.
- When you are ready, take it instantly.
3. Blend of blueberries, pineapple, and mint
In addition to increasing your energy, this liqueur brings great benefits among which the purifying function of pineapple stands out.
Do you want to recharge your energy and, in passing, cleanse your body? Then do not hesitate to try this drink. Its combination of blueberries, pineapple, mint, and other healthy ingredients support the excretory functions of the body, facilitating the elimination of toxins.
In addition, it has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight problems such as fluid retention. The best thing is that it contains very few calories and can be enjoyed both at breakfast and at snacks.
- ½ cup of blueberries (100 g)
- ½ cup pineapple (100 g)
- 5 mint leaves
- Ginger (3 g)
- 1 cup of water or orange juice (250 ml)
- Prepare the fruits and cut them into several pieces.
- Then, introduce all the ingredients in the blender and beat for a few minutes.
- After obtaining a homogeneous drink without lumps, add ice and consume it.
4. Fruit shakes with red berries
The red fruits are an important source of antioxidants that promote well-being. Combined with natural yogurt they help repopulate the intestinal flora and strengthen the defenses. Do you want to refresh yourself and take care of your body? Be sure to try this smoothie.
- 1 glass of natural yogurt (200 ml)
- ½ cup of frozen red fruits (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (30 g)
- First, pour the natural yogurt in the blender.
- Then, add the frozen red fruits and process.
- Once you get a homogeneous drink, add the honey to sweeten and enjoy.
5. Apple smoothie
With this liquid, you will contribute an interesting amount of fiber to your body, which you can combine with the contributions of vegetable milk.
If you liked the organic fruit smoothies mentioned, this option will also delight you. The combination of apple and almond milk is simply delicious. In addition, it provides you with nutrients such as fiber, calcium and fatty acids, ideal to take care of you while you are full of energy.
- 2 red apples
- 1 cup of almond milk (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (15 g, optional)
- First, wash and chop the apples without removing their skin.
- Then, introduce them in the blender and process them with almond milk and honey.
- When you get a homogeneous drink without lumps, sweeten it with honey.
- Eat it at breakfast or as part of your snack.
Have you tried these organic fruit smoothies? If you feel tired or want to have better productivity, do not hesitate to prepare them. They are a healthy and delicious way to supplement your diet.
If you like this organic fruit smoothies, please share this recipes with your friends and family. And don’t forget to share in your social networks platform.
Have a nice day!!