Do your children have a hard time eating fruits? Take advantage of the summer heat to add and smoothies to the children’s diet and the whole family! We present 7 summer fruit drinks for this summer.
Summer is the ideal time to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into the diet. At the end of the day, these are delicious, full of nutrients and very refreshing! We propose different recipes for summer fruit drinks to surprise your children and the whole family!
The advantage of preparing natural juices, smoothies and shakes are that not only will you satisfy your thirst, but also, you will receive a bonus of vitamins and minerals. Do not hesitate, hydrate yourself with these healthy and delicious summer drinks!
The content of the summery:
- Orange, strawberry and banana smoothie
- Apple, melon and lemon juice
- Orange, apple, lemon and ginger juice
- Strawberry and blueberry juice
- Apple, orange and pomegranate juice
- Papaya, orange and pineapple smoothie
- Blackberry and watermelon juice
Here we present 7 summer fruit drinks: recipes step by step
1. Orange, strawberry and banana smoothie
The orange is a natural source of vitamin C, magnesium and potassium, among other nutrients, while the banana also provides potassium, beta carotene, and vitamins, with a discrete caloric and fat almost zero.
Strawberries provide few fats and calories to the body, in addition to a high content of vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, folic acid, and potassium, being perfect for consumption during pregnancy.
- 1 cup cut strawberries
- 1 ripe banana cut into small pieces
- 2 medium peeled, skinless oranges, cut into wedges
- Incorporate all ingredients in the blender.
- Mix until obtaining a homogeneous shake.
2. Apple, melon and lemon juice
It is usually recommended to eat an apple a day because of its content of pectin, a soluble fiber that helps control cholesterol, and certain, an antioxidant present in this fruit. All this added to its contribution of potassium and flavonoids.
The lemon provides potassium and vitamin C mainly, while the melon adds vitamin A and E, among other important nutrients essential for the body.
- 1 peeled apple, without seeds and chopped
- 1/4 sliced melon
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Beat until you get a juice without lumps.
3. Orange, apple, lemon and ginger juice
Ginger is a plant used centuries ago as a natural remedy for its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it helps to combat digestive and respiratory problems, as well as osteoarthritis and diabetes. Here we recommend 6 anti-osteoarthritis foods for your healthy life.
- 2 orange juice
- 1 peeled an apple, without seeds and cut in quarters
- 1/4 lemon juice
- a pinch of freshly grated ginger
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and beat until you achieve the desired consistency.
4. Strawberry and blueberry juice
Take advantage of the great benefits of blueberries by consuming this juice.
Cranberries are part of the so-called superfoods because of their great vitamin and antioxidant content. Also, this combination is really irresistible.
- 1 cup cut strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries blue
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender.
- Serve with a mint leaf.
5. Apple, orange and pomegranate juice
With a refreshing flavor, pomegranate provides many vitamins and antioxidants.
Pomegranate is an important source of potassium and also provides vitamin C, polyphenols and folic acid, among other nutrients. Have we convinced you that this juice is one of the best summer drinks you could prepare?
- 1 apple
- 1/2 papaya
- 1 orange
- Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!
6. Papaya, orange and pineapple smoothie
If you want a more tropical touch to opt for papaya and pineapple.
Pineapple and papaya are rich in antioxidants, while orange provides vitamin C, magnesium and potassium. It is one of the best summer drinks to promote good digestion, ideal for drinking after copious meals!
- 1 orange
- 2 pineapple slices
- 1 papaya, peeled and seedless
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender until you achieve the desired consistency.
- If you need it, you can add a little water to lighten the drink.
7. Blackberry and watermelon juice
Blackberries contain a large amount of vitamins, mainly from groups C and E, in addition to providing potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium. For its part, watermelon adds vitamin A and B, folic acid and carbohydrates to the combination.
- 1/4 watermelon without peel or chopped nuggets
- 1 cup of blackberries
- In the blender, beat the two ingredients until you get a violet juice without lumps.
We recommend you prepare these summer fruit drinks at the time you want to consume them. Remember that over time, fruits oxidize and lose parts of their nutrients. Better freshly made!
If you like this article, please share with your friends and family, and don’t forget to share in your social networks platforms.
Have a nice day!!