Nothing soothes your senses better than a day spa treatment. They offer a variety of treatments and methods to bring out the beauty and relax.
The Spa is not something new. It has been around for decades. The Bath of Cleopatra, milk can also be considered as a spa treatment! The basic treatment in a typical spa includes massage, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment and makeup application. However, modern spas present a wide spectrum of beauty treatments such as aromatherapy, exfoliation, body wraps, and so on, so that she feels beautiful and completely rejuvenated.
In the day spa treatment, water is a key element. Many treatments are based on hydrotherapy. You can enjoy algae and mineral baths and water massages. The steam baths, as well as the saunas make you feel fresh and light. Many spas offer healing therapies such as acupressure and Reiki. They have a team of professionals trained for this. You can even be offered advice on spa treatments at home. We suggest visiting Best Facials in Manhattan.
Popular Spa Treatments
- Aromatic rejuvenation: This is a whole body conditioning treatment. It begins with the exfoliation and is followed by a body wrap with anti-oxidants. And it ends with an aromatherapy facial treatment.
- Aromatherapy Massage: This massage uses a mixture of organic oils that penetrate deep into your skin. The therapist chooses the oils that suit her body. It is believed that oils affect your mood.
- Therapeutic massage: a conventional Swedish massage is what you need to end your stress. A massage is the best spa treatment, since it relaxes the muscles, improves blood circulation and calms your mind.
- Hydro Colon Therapy: this cleansing treatment is for the colon. It eliminates the material waste, as well as the toxins that have accumulated in your digestive system.
The treatment includes pushing the filtered water in the colon through a tube and system pump with moderate amount and washing through the same system. Relax, the process is absolutely
painless This will detoxify your digestive system, which is important
to give it a radiant complexion, besides making it feel lighter and healthier.
- Healing therapy based on stones:This treatment has its roots in the oriental world, based on the philosophy of balancing its energy centers or chakras. The treatment combines hot stones, massages and aromatherapy. It uses the therapy of the gem, which infuses a spiritual essence in this treatment.
- Reflexology: This day spa treatment is based on the philosophy that the foot shows the condition of the parts of your body. The treatment includes a foot massage, followed by a “tuning” of your entire body. The therapist applies pressure on the parts that are associated with his body, producing positive energy.
- Mud Bath: Start with a dry exfoliation, continue wrapping your body with mud, mixed with organic and mineral ingredients. Detoxifying it completely.
- Shiatsu is another day spa treatment. It is based on acupuncture. The treatment applies pressure on the particular points of your body to open blocked energy pathways. It is done by an authorized professional. Finally we recommended Spa in Manhattan and Best nail Salon in Manhattan to know more details.