Bathroom Decoration Ideas for you
The bathroom is the most intimate place in our home. Although this small private haven is, for many of us, small and narrow, with a little imagination we can turn it into a functional space.
A bathroom decoration can be a complicated task. However, with a little elbow grease, we can make it a functional place that will allow us to:
- Living in a place with all the amenities
- Keep our things tidy
- Enjoy a private area, unique and original
- Create harmony and tranquility in our home
If you want to renew decorate your bathroom, we offer you in this article 9 fabulous ideas to get you started. Do not miss this opportunity to transform your cocoon!
1. Walls are a priority
If you want to make your bathroom decoration appear larger, we recommend painting walls that are light in color and pleasing to view, such as white, blue, green and off-white.
These colors are not only very easy to combine, but they will also give your space an elegant look.
2. The illusion of greatness
It is very important that at home, we take maximum advantage of all spaces. That’s why we recommend you add shelves or storage furniture under the sink.
This will serve you and help you to:
- Give an impression of magnitude
- Maximize storage capacity
- Storing a few things, you do not know what to do
- Stylize the space
- Decorate your bathroom
3. The light factor
The light in a place of life is fundamental. Especially when it comes to the bathroom.
Thus, with an appropriate play of lights, we can arrive at:
- Give a freshness effect
- Give life to the colors
- Keep a pleasant space at the sight
We recommend that you choose white light bulbs to illuminate the tub and that these bulbs do not produce heat or negatively interfere with the harmony of the decor.
A mirror is a primary object in the bathroom decoration because it is not only used to admire the face. A mirror is also used for:
- Make your bathroom a more elegant place
- Create the illusion of a more airy and open place
- Decorate the space without resorting to pedantic ornaments
- Project the light throughout the room
Make sure the mirror is large enough so that it can perform all the functions named above.
5. Suspended storage
These hanging storage units are a great idea when it comes to bathroom decoration and generally, any small room.
These organizers or suspended storage will allow you to:
- Decorate the space without much effort
- Create an aspect of order and sharpness
- Make the most of the space
- Organize small bathroom business together
In the same way that we recommended you for the color of the walls, we recommend that these suspended storages are of strong colors. Thus, it will contrast with the walls and it will give the most beautiful effect.
Although nowadays everyone appreciates minimalist arrangements, when it comes to bathrooms, this is not the best option.
That’s why, even if a shelf will take up space, it will bring some benefits, however:
- Stylize the room
- Store towels, toilet paper, and all those things that take up space
- Keep the bathroom tidy and organized
7. A bath basket
Bath baskets are a very good way to tidy up and order your towels, including towels.
We recommend using wicker baskets, they will help you decorate and stylize the space.
8. The little details that make all the difference
When it comes to decorating the bathroom, you must always look for the best way to maintain harmony.
Consider these tips:
- Use simple, small and effective decorations
- Natural or artificial plants are always well received
- Use a paint that matches the environment
Do not forget that candles are a wonderful decorative option
It is not necessary to fill your bathroom with pompous decorations, with a little attention to a few details, it should be enough to properly decorate your bathroom.
9. Never forget that more is less
This is a universal rule, especially in a space as small as that of a bathroom.
And many of us make the mistake of thinking that the more decorations there are, the better.
That’s why every time you think about decorating your bathroom.
Remember the following things:
- Forget the gaudy or marked colors
- Do not use ornaments that are too conspicuous
- Avoid the curtains, they reduce the space incredibly. In their place, use blinds
The bathroom must be a place where you can relax and forget about the outside world.
By following all these tips, you will be able to transform your space. Your bathroom will be no more than a place where you wash and dress, but a small paradise filled with practicality, harmony, and tranquility.Tags: Bathroom Decorating ideas, Bathroom Decoration, Decorate your Bathroom