There are ingredients that are stellar in many preparations, without them it would be impossible to achieve wonderful dishes. But with respect to chicken, without a doubt, the delicious recipe for spicy chicken wings is more than just another way of cooking, you know why.
And the spicy chicken wings are in our lives forever. When going to a restaurant, or spending a different Sunday at home watching a football game or while spending an afternoon watching a movie on television. Surely you’ve seen them in a lot of advertising images and, often, just by imagining them, your appetite opens up.
Undoubtedly, in a recipe that mixes the pleasure of a good meal with the variety of flavor that only spices can provide. Do not forget that, in conjunction with some types of peppers, the spicy sensation comes from that mixture. Keep reading reheat chicken wings.
Now, it’s time to involve health. Yes, everything is too divine until you think about how it is translated into the organism. The spicy taste has several criticisms and some well-known negative effects.
Of this, there is not the slightest doubt. Although to be completely fair, it should also be noted that the relationship of spicy foods has to do with the lifestyle, the quality of food and the proportion of the quantities that are ingested.
In this sense, you can not ignore the implications of spicy foods but you should not have an absolutely negative image.
However, to be able to make succulent hot chicken wings in the comfort of your home, you just have to pay attention and follow the instructions that we show you below. You will see that you can make them in a very healthy way, without losing the charm of the traditional recipe.
How to make your spicy chicken wings
Have you ever wondered what is the story behind your favorite foods? If your answer is affirmative, it is completely normal to be curious. But when it comes to the spicy chicken wings so that everything is not entirely clear.
It is believed (because it is not certain) that the recipe originated in Buffalo, New York. In principle, and in English, the name for spicy chicken lists is known as ” Buffalo Wings “.
A cook, seeing that the wings of the chicken were not consumed and agglomerated, decided to create a recipe that involved not the net content of the meat but the sauce with the way of cooking.
Read this article: 10 Tips for a healthier barbecue
- 6 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (240 mL).
- 1 and 1/2 cups of butter (125 g).
- 10 cups with chicken wings (1 kg).
- 1 spoonful of red cayenne pepper (25 g).
- 3 cups of red tomato puree (360 mL).
- 1 spoonful of curry powder (25 g).
- (1) teaspoon red chili powder (25 g).
Preparation for spicy chicken wings:
- The first thing you should do is remove the excess skin from all the chicken wings. So that the largest amount of meat is available.
- Then, preheat the oven to a temperature of 190 ° C.
- Then, without having seasoned the wings, take them to the oven for 15 minutes and wait until they are well cooked and browned. Keep in mind that the goal of using the oven instead of frying the wings.
- Now, take a medium bowl and start with the preparation of the hot sauce.
- For this, you will use the butter, Tabasco sauce, the spoonful of chili, the red cayenne pepper, and the curry.
- You must make sure you mix all the ingredients very well. The best advice you can follow is to go slowly trying your mix and try not to overdo salty or too spicy. Try to balance it.
- Once the chicken wings are removed from the oven and warm, proceed to submerge them in your hot sauce preparation and soak each one generously.
- Place all the wings, already bathed in the sauce, back to the oven for another 15 minutes. After a while, retire and simply enjoy everything with great pleasure from each bite.
Hayzedmagazine also invited you to read this article: http://improvelifehere.com/prepare-delicious-chicken-with-vegetables/
And you, have any other recipe for spicy chicken, please share with us. If you like this article, please share your friends and family.Tags: chicken wings, recipe for spicy chicken wings, spicy chicken wings
Leave a Reply